How many millions of Montrealers living in their homes, condominiums, apartments, and other residences flush their toilet bowl in the morning, you know, after they have relived themselves of you know what?? After all it is healthy to be regular with “it” – you know, being regular and not constipated that is.
Yucky subject matter to ponder on I may add, not something you want to talk about over breakfast or coffee. The thing is the problem does not go away when we refuse to think of it in our minds. If we try to ignore the situation it does not mean it is no longer there.
How about the millions of kitchen sink, bathroom drains, and others that flush dirty water down to our sewer system?? That’s just the residential side of things- how about offices, businesses, health care institutions, factories, garages, you name it…
So we get the occasional boil your water advisory or warning. The thing is many times we get to find out about it after some time, hours, after the fact – that something is not right, that precautions need to be taken with the water coming out of our tap (like boil your water for 10 minutes or something like that) – at times not even safe to brush our teeth with, let alone taking it into our body.
Our current sewage treatment system, our water treatment system isn’t really your state of the art, 2013 technology- when it was conceived, designed, the population was much smaller then, the chemicals we now use at home and in the workplace were fewer – and many of you know that chemicals can and do react with other chemicals to produce a new one and many times with unknown side effects to human and animal health. Mutations?? Hmmm.
Anyways, all that to say that we can do something, as many of us do by now, to ensure our health safety and well-being from contaminated “for human consumption” water.
An alternative, easy, convenient, inexpensive, “at a flick of a button”, way to ensure that we have a safe, clear, pure, filtered for human consumption water (as well as for our beloved pets) is investing (sounds like a lot – when it only costs about $0.35 a day) in a countertop (counter top) water filter, water purifier like this one pictured here.
- ELIMINATES BACTERIA – Cholera, Typhoid, Salmonella, Serratia, E. Coli, Fecal Coliform, Etc.
- Eliminates Cryptosporidium, Parvum and Gardia Lambia Cysts (Beaver Fever)
- Sub-Micron Particulate Filtration removing chlorine and chemicals
- Quickly and Easily Cleaned for Prolonged Life and Outstanding Economics
- Self Sterilization Bacteriostatic
- Cannot “Plug Up” Internally
- No Tools Required to Service
- Allows the free flow of calcium and natural minerals to keep the water alkaline balanced.
- Shuts down when cartridge has expired
Doulton holds Certification, Accreditation, or Membership with the following agencies:
- ISO 9002 Quality Standard
- National Sanitation Foundation standards 42 and 53
- Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) Water Quality Association
- Department of Health (Toronto, Canada) Spectrum Labs (Minneapolis, USA) Water Research Council (UK)
- British 5750 Quality Standard
- England’s Water Research council (WRc) Performance Standards
- California Department of Health
- Over 50 Independent Laboratories Worldwide
Contact us – fill out the form below – or go to this link – http://espitech.com/waterfiltercountertop.html